Sunday 17 November 2013

Really cheap, really easy, really delicious!

Heyyyya,

Got a candle in the background - am I fashion blogger yet?
No the title isn't referring to whatever you think it is...just wanted to write a super quick post about a lovely dinner I made myself the other day. I'm definitely no Delia but I am a student who lives in a very cold house so I like food to be easy and warm and most importantly CHEEEAP

So it doesn't look like much but this dinner was delicious!

Firstly I chopped up a big potato in little chunks. Then I chucked them into a pan of boiling water with some frozen sweetcorn and boiled them until they were cooked all the way through. Then when they were done I put them in a frying pan with olive oil, paprika, mild chilli powder, mixed herbs, piri piri oil and fried until the potatoes were a bit crunchier.

After that I tipped a tin of tuna in and fried that all up a bit more and there you go!

Might not look that pretty but tastes nom nom nom
This meal literally took me about 15 minutes to cook and it was lovely and filling! Basically like a big chopped up baked potato but even better! The photos aren't that flattering but trust me it was delicious!

Have fuuuun

No comments:

Post a Comment