Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Gift-spiration for her | Under £10

Hello,
Hope you're well. Been turned into a big festivity-induced stress ball yet? My plan this year is to ignore that I have my own body weight in shopping yet to do and just enjoy the Christmas lights and the mulled wine!

I've put together another little gift guide for the "her"s in your life. Being a massive cheapskate £10 is usually my starting price for everyone at Christmas time, unless they've been extra good that year! I've got a lot of step/half relatives in my family who I don't actually know that well so I don't really like to be an extravagant spender. I'd rather save some of my pennies to spend on my mumma and papa!

£10 is a good starting price, you can often get a lot for your money and end up looking super generous. I think this "Be Mine Boxset" from The Gobstopper is a perfect example of that! You're getting a good deal for your money and give this to one of the kids in your family and you'll be popular all year round (although maybe not with their parents).

I thought this Owl purse/bag from Accesorize was a great steal for £10 too. Defnitely looks more important and really versatile so whoever you buy it for would definitely be able to find a use for it.

Again, I've had a little hunt for some independent creatives this Christmas. I absolutely love this camera lens necklace from The Pendant Garden. It's got a totally cute vintage feel to it which would go down well with your "too cool for their own good" friends!

Hope you find this useful. How are you getting on with your Xmas shopping? 

Be Mine Box, The Gob Stopper, £9.49 // "Shhh..." Coffee Mug, ChantillyStay, £6.27 // "I Like Big Books" Tote Bag, ExLibrisJournals, £9.39 // Camera Pendant, The Pendant Garden, £9.05 // Tartan Scarf, £10, Boohoo.com // Glitter Mini Set, Models Own, £8 // Owl Purse, Accesorize, £9

No comments:

Post a Comment