Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Gift-spiration for him | Under £5

Hiya,

So I've got a bit of a confession to make...I'm a cheat. I know, I'm just as shocked as you. Last week when at work we sorted out our Secret Santa. I'm rubbish at Secret Santa, I always end up picking someone I don't know, I get ridiculously over-stressed and I can't stick to a budget. So anyway, I picked out a name and shock horror...I got the only male member of staff on the whole team. "Boys are hard to shop for" my brain screamed "Can't do this". So when no one was looking I promptly put the name back in the box and picked another much easier name. 

When I was putting together this little gift guide I realised what a nump I'd been! There's loads of things to get boys at Christmas. There's all sorts of obvious choices, my little brothers get Lynx every year (and they still don't get the hint). All the boys in my life love nothing better than showing off so these 'World's Hottest Chilli Powders' are perfect for testing what they're really made of! If you're feeling a bit kinder then a nice mug for tea or lovely fancypants Rococo chocolates are a good choice. I went to the Rococo shop a while ago and it really was the fanciest chocolate shop I had ever been to! 

If you're still at a lost just indulge the hipster that lurks inside everyone with the fish eye iPhone lens. Make their Instagram even more pretensh! 

So that's my last gift guide...hope you've enjoyed them! Have you finished all your shopping? I've still got a few little bits and bobs to go - nothing quite like leaving things to the last minute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment