Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Gift-spiration for him | Under £10

Helllo, 
So I've had a bit of a break from posting for a while. The end of the semester got super crazy busy with work and essays but I'm back home now. Ready to relax and eat too much food. 

Boys can be so hard to shop for (believe me I've got 4 half/step brothers!) so I've picked out a couple of little bargain presents to buy the men in your life. I've got a real love for personalised presents. Things like the pen knife below or the bicycle notebook are extra special if you get something engraved or printed on them. It just makes it look like you've put in that extra bit of effort. I like the idea of getting someone's name on a present but I think it's even nicer if you can get a nickname or a little personal joke on them. 

If they're someone you don't know so well then a nice pair of socks like these from Topman is always a solid choice. I also think this Cider Selection from Boots is just a ridiculously good deal. How often can you get 4 bottles of cider for £8?! Might just buy it for myself...

How's your shopping going? All done?

Customised Key Ring, RSVP Handcrafted, £6.28 // Personalised Swiss Army Knife, Engrave Me This, £10 // Wooden iPhone Cover, Notonthehighstreet, £9.99 // Cider Selection, Boots, £8 // Bike Notebook, Made By Ellis, £9 // Lord Of The Rings Map, The Green Dragon Inn, £10 // Socks, Topman, £6

No comments:

Post a Comment